I am living in the Philippines with my family and I still do the things that I normally do. But this time, I have the drive to achieve my goals especially now that I graduated. I have lots to check on my Impossible List however, I decided to take it one step at a time. Right now, I’m focusing on the following:
- Being a good daughter, sister, friend, and aunt to the most important people in my life – my family and best friends.
- Working in one of the top banking institutions in the country.
- Learning the twists and turns of loans through work experiences and self-schooling.
- Seeking clients to offer my writing services.
- Writing quality content for the blog.
- Keeping a healthier lifestyle by eating better, taking vitamins, drinking lots of water, and exercising regularly.
- Improving my communication skills through books, films, podcasts, and Youtube videos.
- Learning skills, concepts, and ideas that will help me in my career, writing, and life in general.
- Keeping up with my creative passion projects.
- Work on advocacy that focuses on entrepreneurship.
- Surprise myself by pushing limits (in a good way, of course).
These are my priorities now. I may consider other opportunities since I value spontaneity and continuous growth. However, I prefer to spend most of my time, energy and attention to the listed above.
In case these priorities change, I will update this page right away.
Updated: April 9, 2019